Wednesday, Oct. 26
- 43rd State Senate District
(Francis, Levy, Marchione)
- 113th State Assembly District (Boyark/Woerner)
Use the Voter Lookup to check your districts, verify your voter registration, and find your polling place.
Voter Guide for Nov. 8
Build your ballot with the League's Vote411 Online Voter Guide. Type in your address to see just those races for your area. Candidates' positions can be compared side-by-side, and you may print out a "ballot" indicating your preferences as a reminder.
Races covered for voters who live in Saratoga County:
- Presidential Candidates
- US Senator from NY
- 20th Congressional District
- 21st Congressional District
- State Senate District 43
- State Senate District 49
- State Assembly District 108
- State Assembly District 112
- State Assembly District 113
- State Assembly District 114
- Supreme Court Justice, 4th Judicial District
- Family Court Judge, Saratoga County
- Ballston Town Justice
- Clifton Park County Supervisor
- Day Town Council
- Edinburg Town Justice
- Greenfield Town Council
- Malta Town Justice
- Milton Town Justice
- Providence Town Justice
Candidate Forums 2016
Candidate Forum at Clifton Park - Halfmoon Public Library
(Oct. 18, 2016)
- US Congress 20th Congressional District
Paul Tonko vs. Joe Vitollo
Candidate Forum at Burnt Hills Ballston Lake High School
(Oct. 19, 2016)
- NYS Senate District 49
- NYS Assembly District 112
Constitutional Convention for New York?
Every 20 years, the state constitution requires a statewide referendum on whether to convene a constitutional convention. The next vote will be November 7, 2017.
Connect:NY, WCNY's statewide TV news and public affairs program, is airing a 6-part series on the possibility of a NYS Constitutional Convention. Susan Arbetter will host monthly conversations on six key aspects of the issue:
- May 2016 NY's Constitutional Convention: Halley's Comet of Change
- June 2016 Re-imagining New York: Environment
- July 2016 Re-imagining New York: Crime & Punishment
- August 2016 Re-imagining New York: Ethics & Power
- September 2016 Re-imagining New York: Education
- October 2016 Con Con 2017: From Imagination to Reality?
Hands-on work to safeguard democracy
You can be part of a grass roots network of women and men in communities across the country. Here in Saratoga, we are actively involved in making democracy work. We conduct candidate forums, provide voter registration information to local High School seniors, produce an online Voters' Guide, and lobby on many important issues in Albany.
Because your local membership dues also enroll you at the state and national League levels only a small portion of the dues stay here in Saratoga County. We work hard to write grants and raise funds to support our events and activities, so we have been able to keep our dues at the same level for the past four years. Join our vibrant group!
Aside from membership, you can stand with us and support our efforts by making a donation to support our activities.
Trouble viewing linked documents? Click here to download a free version of the Adobe Reader software to view PDF documents.